Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry !

I hope you and yours had a lovely day yesterday. We have an abundance of photos of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, which I'm looking froward to getting organized and posting soon. We have some family fun time planned and so I'll share a shot now and get back, hopefully before too many a day passes, to post a few more:

Merry day after, friends...

A shot of our tree on Christmas morning, with the tray of goodies we left for Santa nearby.

Have a wonderful day!

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.