Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Nation Without Hope?

Upon hearing that the Polish Parliament would allow abortions, Blessed John Paul II stated, in 1979,
"A nation that kills its own children is a nation without hope."

How shameful, how ironic, how terribly sad then:




Thank you to my friend, Allison, for sharing this information.......sharing the word on
our most pro abortion president ever.
Forty years of murder of the defenseless unborn.
On Friday, we protest in the nation's capitol. 

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.
Proverbs 31:8

Until next time friends...

~Chris.









2 comments:

  1. That number makes me sick. I join you in prayer today!
    Nancy
    www.dosmallthingswithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy
      Thank you for stopping in and for sharing your sentiment in comment. So agreed...so sad....

      Peace
      Chris

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.