Friday, January 18, 2013

~ Friday Photo~


Tapping out his  weekly spelling patterns on his nifty little laptop. A little tech incentive to get the work done!

Yup, in the shadow of the classic Van Gogh  featured in "Vincent and the Doctor."
TARDIS + Starry Night = Classic.
  Don't know that ep?? Oh my, please, go check it out during some down time you may blessedly receive this weekend. Very powerful. And have a box of tissues ready toward the end. Really.

Notice: red bow tie on frame of Vincent's work......Bow ties are cool.

The rock candy we made a month or so ago, is rather attractive there as well!
 Lovely blue shade this time, in the  super saturated solution. 


My 2012 photo reflection is finally posted! THAT was a feat. Almost 2500 shots to sift through!

Have a lovely day, friends.

I may be stopping back later to post some pictures of our Artful Friday. This week's art  focus has been 19th century French artist, Paul Cezanne. I have used some awe inspiring resources this week and to tie it all up,  we plan to tackle a Cezanne-ish project this afternoon!

I will announce the winner of my giveaway here tomorrow! Thank you to all who entered!
I cannot wait to share this fantastic  title with one of you!

Peace,

~Chris


2 comments:

  1. A fellow Dr. Who fanatic! Exciting!

    My wife and I are currently "stuck" at the end of season 4...our friend won't let us continue until we see the the three movies before season 5...

    Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor-
      Awesome, I always love meeting fellow Whovians!!
      Welllll, I can see your friend's point, but we did not watch any of those extra movies made here and there throughout the series, until just recently...so you can actually move on......just fyi.:)
      Season 5 is unreal...we were not prepared to like a different Doctor ...we loooved David Tennant after seeing him as Hamlet in Shakespeare Retold years ago; then we got hooked on him as Doctor # 10....Okay you will really really like the wit and creativity of the "new" show with Matt Smith in seasons 5-7...
      Thanks for stopping in and commenting. I really appreciate that and thanks for the lovely compliment.
      Will see you around the blogosphere....
      Peace
      Chris

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.