Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- Weekly Scrapbook




My Wordless Wednesday isn't so wordless and I love how it's  become a weekly scrapbook/photo dump for  the sake of my own  organization.
Here goes: Heavy on shots of The March 2013.

All photos copyrighted.
Spelling bingo
 My version of Wordless Wednesday:
Gorgeous sunrise en route to The March for Life  in D.C. Friday morning
                                For my post of The March, please click here.

 National Shrine of The Immaculate Conception, D.C..My son  snapped this one. Beautiful.


A few of our gang in front of the Supreme Court building.
It. Was. Cold.
.


Grabbing a pass during Saturday's game

Multiplication /division review


Some lovely calligraphy 

Linking up for Wordless Wednesday with Do Small Things with Love
Small ThingsAll photos copyright Campfires and Cleats. Please do not use.

Thank you for stopping in, friends.

Have a lovely day.


3 comments:

  1. I love your photos! How do you play spelling bingo? Sounds like something my kiddos would enjoy. :-) My Wordless Wednesday posts are very rarely wordless, either. Hope you are having a good week, friend! Much love and prayers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of the March for Life! Admire you for taking a stand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love the QR code on your side bar! Can you tell me how to do that on my blog??? :) Thanks! You can email me at busymomof10@gmail.com or stop by http://www.yestheyareallours.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.