Saturday, February 2, 2013

Arthur Miller Would Be Proud: Scenes from "All My Sons"

The show opened this weekend!!!!!!

 Friends, if Arthur Miller could see it, he'd be blown away. Blown away.

What beauty, yet tragedy.


Do you know Miller's masterpieces, "All My Sons?" For a synopsis of this gem of the American Stage, you can click here. And for more on the performance and my son's role,  please click here

We took so very many shots at dress rehearsal, on Thursday night.  I'll let the pictures tell the story of this production, which features a wildly, jaw droppingly talented cast, of which we are thrilled and proud that my son is a part.

Here they are...enjoy:


































(All photos copyrighted by Campfires and Cleats)

Thanks for stopping in friends, and for sharing in the capture of this amazing production.

Until next time, peace,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! Wow! Thanks so much for sharing the photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Lisa, for stopping over....
      Have a great night:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.