Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom

Mom at Rockaway Beach, Queens, circa 1940
February 8, 1921 ~  January 25, 2009

Mom passed into Eternal Life two weeks to the day before her 88th birthday.  My post, Sentimental Journey, is  a short reflection on Mom's life and times.


Mom  and Dad 
~Wedding Day~
October 3, 1943

Chris Capolino Parents



Shots of Mom with the boys on Christmas, 2008, 
exactly one month before she passed.
 

We miss you, Mom.
I know there's grand party in Heaven tonight!
Birthday hugs!


Until next time friends, peace,

~Chris







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Chris. I'm heading over to read the other post. God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to read it again and be reminded of the lovely person that your mom was. I know that she lives on in your heart and mind and in those of your children. I'm sure she prays for you all everyday. What a wonderful advocate to have! :-)

      Delete
    2. Lisa
      What a lovely thought; thank you so much:)
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.