Thursday, February 21, 2013

~ Passing Time, Filling Time ~


                                                   Passing Time, Filling Time

            As we leave Ordinary Time to enter the season of Lent, we ready our homes, our families, our souls. The window washing, the pinning up of the handmade crosses and sentimental Easter décor,  the burying of the “Alleluias”….Those are the easy details.

Please click to  read the rest of my column here at Catholic Mom.com

...And thank you for stopping in  today, friends!

Until next time,

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.