Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Try a New Recipe Tuesday: Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops


                                           Feeding Big


Aren't Tuesdays fun? Several recipe blog hops have introduced me to 
wonderful bloggers and  awesome food combos! 
 The joy of blogging! 
 I'm happy to once again,  join in Lisa's Try a  New Recipe blog hop , as well as 




These pork chops are so incredibly easy; you can prepare them  and toss them in the oven in a matter of minutes, including  the clean up. On a busy homeschooling day, when you're wrapping up the day's work and getting set for evening extra curriculars, these are perfect! Simple, tasty, no fuss! I will sometimes put frozen french fries or some potatoes in the oven to bake alongside the chops and possibly steam some broccoli or toss a quick salad.

Here goes:

                                                    Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops

Ingredients

 6 pork chops ( boneless ) 
1 egg
1 C bread crumbs
pinch of oregano
pinch of salt,pepper
1/2  tsp chopped garlic

Mix together last 5 ingredients.
 Dip pork chops. ( My kids like them really smothered in the bread crumb mixture.) 
 Place in roasting pan.
Bake 20 min or so.

Enjoy! And please head over to our blog hosts, who have linked some pretty amazing recipes!




Until next time,

Have a lovely day,

~Chris



10 comments:

  1. Chris, I am Donna from Awesome Romance Novels blog. Here's now I fixed my subscriber emails:
    Go to Feedburner.google.com and sign in.
    You should see all your blogs listed.
    Click the blog that you're having problems with.
    Then click the Publicize tab.
    Click Email Subscriptions (in the list on the left).
    You'll see a box called Subscription Management.
    At the bottom right, click 'Deactivate'.
    The Deactivate button should now say Activate (or Reactivate).
    Click it again…you are reactivating your subscriber list.
    This should unclog your subscriber system. It worked for me!
    To check, I signed up for my own newsletter. Once I deactivated and reactivated my list, I started receiving my newsletter in my email. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't THANK YOU, DOnna!
      I will try this as soon as I get a minute...!
      I so appreciate your help! You're really on top of things!
      THANKS
      x
      Chris

      Delete
  2. Chris, thank you for visiting my blog! I hope my suggestion works for you like it did me. I don't have a whole lot of followers, but the fact that even a few people are interested in my blog is thrilling for me. lol (I know, it's silly.)

    You said you're a wanna-be author. I'd love to hear more about that. If you go to my blog www.DonnaFasano.com and click the 'contact me' tab at the top, you'll find an link to my private e-mail. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not silly at all!
      I think it's really an honor...I only went to your blog briefly and I'm hooked. (I just wish I had more time to spent there! )
      I will def get in touch; life seems to be insane right now but time I'll be able to grab some down time soon.
      Thanks Donna!

      Delete
  3. LOVE Try a New Recipe Tuesday, Chris. What a great idea! I'd like to join in the fun soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, Melanie:)
      I love it as well...I've met so many bloggers through the link up---it's very gratifying ( as well as increasing the family's yummy recipes from which to choose!)

      Delete
  4. I love pork chops and I love a quick and easy meal. I remember have a list of tried and true recipes when my daughter was still homeschooled! Now that she is in college, she has her own list!

    Forgive me for being so late in thanking you for linking up to the In and Out of the Kitchen party! I just got back from vacation and am trying to play catch up!

    See you next week at the In and Out of the Kitchen party!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia-
      You're a doll for stopping in to comment. There are so many bloggers who link up; I'm sure you're swamped!
      Thank YOU for hosting!
      God bless...

      Delete
  5. These look so good! And relatively easy, which is great for those busy homeschooling days! :-) Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I really appreciate it. I look forward to your submissions each week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Lisa
      Yes, they are SO easy!I can even have the kids read or I can quiz them on their math facts while fixing these; they're a cinch to throw together.
      Thanks for hosting, friend!! Love the recipe hop....
      xoxoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.