Thursday, February 28, 2013

Words to Warm a Mother's Heart....

...amid the ick.

".......Thanks for taking care of me, Mom....

                            ..... you really out did yourself with all your help..... "

Racing from one to the other and doing ninety-seven loads of laundry ( not really, just feels like it ) as the stomach virus grips our house....

Good kids, good sentiment and something I want to remember. Despite the awful.

Thank you friends.....for stopping in.  

See you next time, hopefully withiin a  healthy home

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you have sick kids. Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique....:)
      I think today will be a better day for all! Have a good one, friend..

      oxoxoox

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.