Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Forgiven





~Mercy~

The theme of this week. .....
For all of us.

The mercy of the Lord.
Always forgiving. Never denying.

   Then Peter asked Jesus, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?" 
Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times,
 but seventy times seven..."  Matt 18:21-22

Although the above shots were taken over three years ago, 
they capture symbolism of this week.
 Of our Faith.
My little guy, receiving his Sacrament of Reconciliation, on, of all days, his birthday.
What a gift.
His 7th birthday in December, 2009.


                                                      Thank you for stopping in today, friends.
I'm happy to link up to  Wordless Wednesday 
hops with these lovely blogs :

Small Things
Wordless Wednesday



Wordless Wednesdays

Have a  wonderful day and a blessed Triduum.

 Until next time,

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.