Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Spring's in the Air



Hi friends!
Thanks for stopping in for our  Wordless Wednesday.......

Scenes from our garden as spring gets ever closer:
our lovely snowdrops
And they actually were snow covered as recently as Saturday!

~I absolutely love our magnolia~

I hope wherever your day takes you, it is happy, productive and memorable~

 If you did not visit yesterday~ I have a  giveaway going on right now! 
Good luck!

                                                               Thank you for stopping in~
I'm happy to link up for the Wordless Wednesday hops with:

Small Things
Wordless Wednesday










Have a  wonderful day!
 Until next time,

~Chris




4 comments:

  1. Happy Spring! It's more Spring-y where you are. Snowflakes are filling the air right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow~ We are certainly ready for some warmer temps!
      Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Lovely hopes for spring to be there soon! I always love to see snowdrops and magnolias, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty, for stopping in! I hope spring is coming to your area as well!
      Have a lovely day

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.