Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real ~ April 4th


Good morning friends, from my corner  of the web today!

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~ 
Thanks to Like Mother, Like Daughter, for hosting.
round button chicken

                                  The pretty, the happy, the funny, the real this week:

<<Pretty>>

Our favorites...
And a special, gorgeous Lenox egg tray 
from a special friend for our engagement
some 17 worlds - away years ago.

                                                                  <<Happy>>
                                                              A truly happy pair.
Easter Eve ~ 2009.
My, have they changed.
One of my favorite shots.



                                                                        <<FUNNY>>
          The egg hunt
My  Queens childhood backyard
            Fun childhood exuberance!







      <<REAL>>

    My sweetie, before the Good Friday Stations,
 getting comfortable as narrator.  


Thank you for stopping in and catching a glimpse of our lives.
I very much appreciate the visit!


While I was swamped lately with life's commitments,
my son surprised me with this blog redesign! 
I reeeeeeally like it.
Although the busy-ness takes a bit of getting used to!
I mentioned that  I'd like  to jazz up 
the 'empty' feel and   needed
time to rearrange badges and load custom designs. 
So there you go.
There's a good kid for ya!



Until tomorrow,

~Chris


                                  





7 comments:

  1. I like the new look. I was surprised when I logged on. Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique!
      It's growing on me.

      Thank you for clicking over!

      Delete
  2. Your egg tray is a true treasure...and how wonderul that your son is narrating - what a leader! Thank you for sharing your lovely lives...what a fun and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, your new design looks great...aren't kids amazing. I go to them with my techie questions.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for stopping in and leaving a note!

      I appreciate that! Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. What a talented son you have. It's a great design! Looks like you had a wonderful and happy Easter. Yay!! So happy I came for a visit from LMLD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary, for clicking over from the hop!
      And for the kid words....:)

      Have a lovely day.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.