Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Snippets~ A Catholic Carnival 4/21/13



Hi there and welcome to my spot on the web today!
I'm so happy to link again this weekend with 

Here are a few of the posts from my blog this week
that I'm linking with RAnn's carnival:


My almost-teen shows his pride in


A poem (ish) in my Memoir Monday reflection,



My weekly Artful Friday post,


My "Wildlife" post 
my son's self made birdhouse with its new inhabitant,


Thank you for stopping in, friends!
We are off to Mass and then this afternoon, I plan to grab some time to visit the other bloggers who've linked their snippets to RAnn's carnival!

Have a  lovely Sunday!


Until next time,

~Chris


Also, gratefully linking this post to the
 Catholic Bloggers' Network Link up Blitz





2 comments:

  1. I loved these little "Snippets!" :) New from Monday Mingle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaimie!!

      I appreciate that you stopped in to leave a comment!

      xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.