Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday~ Twinkle, the 8ths and 16ths Version


Good morning, friends and welcome to my spot on the web this morning!

Getting ready to be included in the orchestra this Fall,
 the kids play variations under their teacher's direction.


Monday 4/15/13



I'm happy to link up to  Wordless Wednesday 
hops at the homes of  these lovely bloggers :





Small Things



Wordless Wednesday




Photobucket




Wordless Wednesdays

Have a wonderful day!
 Until next time,

~Chris







4 comments:

  1. Happy WW.
    would be nice if you can link up at my blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan
      Thanks for stopping in and for the invitation!
      Will do, Nan.

      Have a good evening:)

      Delete
  2. Chris,

    Thank you for sharing this video. You're a musical family too! My children sing and play the piano. None of them have tried the violin. Don't you just love listening to children making music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do; I do!
      They are quite new at violin and really enjoying it!

      Thanks for saying hi, Sue:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.