Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Animals" ~ Theme Thursday 5/16/13 ~ The Mountain Goat and Bison Version


Good morning, friends!
Welcome to another edition of Theme Thursday,
graciously hosted by Cari Donaldson!
I'm stopping in briefly today for 
this week's theme, brought to you by:
  Glacier National Park mountain goats....





...on a family hike, July 2012!

..and by this bison, trying to mind his own business by the roadside in 
Yellowstone National Park while dozens of cameras snapped....

Also, last summer:
July 2012




Thanks so much for visiting today for this fun TT post!
Don't forget to head to Cari's for adorable, ferocious, cuddly critters!

 Until next time,

~Chris

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I've wanted to visit Yellowstone ever since I was little. And you know I'd be one of those tourists out there, snapping my fool head off if I ever saw a bison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was us, too... that's how we got that shot!
      Although the rangers do not allow visitors to leave their vehicles any loner due to bison-tourist accidents!

      Although sometimes the tourists spot the bison before the ranger and then all bets are off.....! yikes.

      Thank you, Cari, for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. Fun to get out west. Nothing like the wild wild west animals to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true...and how different from any we see here in the east!

      Thank you, Christine, for stopping in today!

      Delete
  3. Mountain goats and bison! You win the contest! Okay, no contest, but still. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micaela~
      So funny!

      I'm headed over to your blog as well for your TT this week!

      Thank you for stopping in!

      Delete
  4. Now those are some ANIMALS! You win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw......
      Thanks, friend, for stopping in!!

      xoxoxox

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, that's a beautiful scenery! I've never heard of Glacier National Park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciara,
      Thank you so much! I appreciate that you stopped in:)
      Isn't it gorgeous??
      I loved your pet dog shots as well!! He is really something!
      Have a lovely evening!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.