Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Snippets ~ Catholic Carnival 5/12/13


Welcome to  Sunday Snippets!

Vintage Spring divider

Happy Mother's Day to all and a special prayer for 
those who suffer infertility, miscarriage and  loss.

Mother's Day is a nightmare for many women.
We tend to forget that unless we, too, 
may have suffered on our own journeys toward motherhood.
Standing for that final blessing at Mother's Day mass 
propels me back to the the second Sunday in May 
before my oldest was born in 2000.
It can be rife with sadness.
If you have suffered  toward Mommyhood,
 you know this.
If you haven't and you know this, than you
are one compassionate individual and I am honored to be your friend.

Vintage Spring divider

So.
I have four links for RAnn's  Carnival this week:







RAnn, thank you so much for hosting!
And friends, thank YOU for stopping in today!

Please head over to her lovely 
spot on the web for more Sunday Snippets!

Vintage Spring divider

I hope today finds you peaceful and happy...

 Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's day to you my friend:) Hope your family made great plans for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..and to you as well!!
      It was a lovely day....

      Thank you for stopping in and for the kind words, Ann-Marie:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.