Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday~ CLEATS Part 2

Hello there! 
Welcome back for another edition of Wordless Wednesday!
We're deep in the heart of baseball season and loving it!
My kids aren't star athletes.....
Well, according to the standard and the pressure
 of the local leagues around here, they're not.
The friendly competition of our local CYO is perfect for our family.
It's low key and instructional.
Games and practices are in the shadow of the cross,
 prayer before each session.
See, I told you it was perfect!

So here is "part 1" of CLEATS,
from my WW last week.
(You know, in case you have absolutely 
n-o-t-h-i-n-g
 to do today except watch friends' kids run bases!!  ha )




White Sox
Timmy
Hubby is in the middle top there too, as coach
4/27/13


Seconds after he hit the ball!
(It was a foul)
Hubby is the catcher
4/27/13
And here is is, juuuuuuuust about to slam it!
A double play!
woo hoo
                                   

Kev, running home
Poor kid...
I just can't get good ones of him hitting or running....
all blurry



Timmy, later in the day.
Pinch hitting on Kev's team


Hey, what's baseball without a few diamonds?! 

<smile>


I am gratefully linking today to the lovely bloggers
 on my left sidebar who host WW hops.


Thank you so much, friends, for stopping in today !
I wish we could sit and chat on the baseball field!


Have a  wonderful day!

 Until next time,

~Chris

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like nice weather over there. We got a little chilly again here today and are eagerly awaiting the sun's warmth and return. It's looking good at this hour, just before it's about to descend. There's always tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rox,
      I wish I could see the ND sunset as well!
      Yes, last weekend was great weather...just what we all needed to refresh from the week!

      Thanks for stopping in!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. I didn't know what CYO meant until you said that they pray before games. Then I figured it had to mean "Christian Youth Organization." It does sound perfect! Your boys do look like they enjoy baseball. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, they do, Noreen!
      We're very lucky to have a CYO so local to us.

      Have a lovely Sunday! And thank you for visiting!

      xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.