Thursday, June 13, 2013

Artful Friday: Shaping Balloons Part 2: How to Make a Balloon Dog : A Video

Hi,
I'm Timmy, my Mommy's guest poster.

Last week, I was here with
Part 1 of 
including a how-to video.

I hope your kids enjoyed their swords!

Today, I'm back with a step by step demonstration  too.
This time, the topic is how to make a balloon dog!
You might want to review the sword making video
 before you do this one because the first few steps in each  are the same.



Here is the dog you'll be  making~



It's helpful if you these items handy:

balloon pump

and

bag of shape balloons

Here we go:





Enjoy!
I hope the steps were easy enough to follow!

Thank you for visiting my Mom's blog today!
Please comeback next Friday 
for the 3rd video in my balloon making series!



Friends,
Chris stepping in briefly to say thanks for clicking over! 
Timmy had a marvelous time making the video.

AND 
I'd like to remind you to 
 be sure and check out my blogoversary giveaway!
There's a stash of summer-y items plus an awesome,

 brand new Catholic book!
Go check it out!
It ends tomorrow night.

Also, here's a list of previous Artful Friday posts
 in case you'd like to visit something from the archives:

Post dividers courtesy of Lilla's Gifts and Dividers


Thank you for visiting!
I appreciate the precious time you
 spend here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.

I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris





15 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm creating a blogroll of blogs that blog (at least occasionally) about homeschooling high school. (http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/homeschool-high-school-blogs/) I came across yours today and added it. I love finding blogs by folks in the same stage of homeschooling I am! :) I hope you’ll drop by and hang out with us at LHSHS.com soon. Thanks in advance! Blessings...

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katie
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for adding my blog to your roll!
      I will definitely click over now and visit!
      :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cool--I was hoping you would do the dog this week!! You make it look so easy, too! Thanks so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday at Preschool Powol Packets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla...(Chris here, for Timmy!)
      I will read your com to him alter and I know he'll be smiling rear to ear!

      Thanks for stopping over! You're so sweet to do that!

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to learn how to make balloon animals and thanks for showing us how Timmy! And thanks too for sharing this at the party this week! I will be featuring it later today on my Facebook page and have pinned it to the You're Gonna Love It Tuesday board on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I got your comment, thank you :-) I couldn't find how to email you though. Here is a link to how to not be a no-reply blogger http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html
    I look forward to seeing what you and Timmy link up to the party after your summer break! You are always welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathe!!

      Great link--thanks for the invit...have a safe and happy summer!

      Delete
  5. Very fun!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting, Carrie!!
      And for stopping in to say HI:)

      Delete
  6. Timmy, great job, again! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timmy, great job with shaping balloons, again! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miss Susan!
      I'm happy that you liked the video!

      Delete
  8. Always a good trick to know! Thanks for sharing at mom's Library; I featured you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pinned it! And also chose you as one of the features for All Things Pretty! Thanks for linking up. The little guy did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Timmy will be thrilled to hear!
      Heading to your blog now to see the other features/links!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.