Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Big Clicks" for May 2013~


Welcome friends!
I was honored to learn that my post
was a Big Click winner in the Catholic Family Journal category at
Catholic Bloggers Network for the month of May!


I am honored.
 And always inspired by the words of those who also link to the monthly blitz.
Please click over to Catholic Bloggers Network's
link up blitz to read not just the "big clickers,"
but the posts of all who have linked!
There are many gems over at CBN!


Have a  lovely day, friends and thank you for visiting!

 Until next time,

~Chris

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations a thousand times over! Your beautiful writing deserved to be recognized, and I'm sure this is just the first of many to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend.....you are the best.

      LOVE getting to know you through the blogosphere!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Chris! A worthy winner. I'm so pleased it was your post about your dad that won the award. Maybe he is smiling! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.