Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend 2013 ~ In Pictures


Hi there and welcome to my spot on the web today!
We had a fun and busy Father's Day weekend
 and I thought I'd organize a few of my many pictures here!
Thank you for stopping in to take a peek....

Trophy Day
Saturday, June 15
White Sox
Dad/Coach awards trophies

Big bro with cupcakes to celebrate 
season's end for little bro's team
 K, at HIS last game that afternoon.....

Nice, huh?



 T learning "Horse with No Name"
as a Daddy's Day gift.
Sounds pretty good.

~Father's Day~
Sunday June 16
        

Making soup!
It was DELICIOUS!!
Chicken and veggies!
His own concoction!
He did a great job.

The finished product!



 Shishkebob BBQ
Yum!

K made cheesecake!!
It was awesome....
We're big cheesecake people around here.

           
K gifted his Dad with a laptop skin. 
It was a perfect picture, given my hubby's love of astronomy.

T made a "catch-all" for small items, the DVD remote, etc....
Both were hits!

 

A catch on the beach that evening~
We're so close to the LI Sound and yet, we rarely go.....




Thanks, friends for visiting!
Have a lovely day.

Until next time,

~Chris



blog post dividers courtesy of


This week, I am gratefully linking this post 
with the Wordless Wednesday hops 
whose buttons are featured on my sidebar,
 as well as Collage Friday.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Looks like an awesome day! I posted some Father's Day pics today, but you sure have me beat. I was in my kids' badminton "tournment," so my camera was down most of the time, lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're hilarious!! Badminton? Good for you, Lisa!

      Thanks for stopping in! I loved YOUR weekend shots too! Awesome!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Beautiful photos. We are 3 hours from the beach. I wish we lived a little bit closer.
    We spent Father's day together as a family. We worked on the chicken coop. I'm not sure how much fun that was...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I have to check out your shots of the new chicken coup, Monique!
      Thanks for stopping in!

      xoxoxoxox

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Kathy,
      Thanks so much!! I appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  4. I'm suddenly hungry :-) It looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess food DID play a big part in the celebration!! Too funny!!

      Thank for you for stopping in!

      Delete
  5. Looks like it was a wonderful Father's Day and a great week! The chicken and veggies must have been awesome! love the kebobs, too. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!
      Yes, it was a fun day.

      Have a terrific summer also!

      Delete
  6. Great photos. Wonderful times and memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joann:)
      I appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful pictures, looks like everyone had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Claire! We did...I appreciate your visit!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.