Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Snippets: 6/9/13


Welcome, friends, to my spot on the web!
Thank you so much for stopping in today!

Time for Sunday Snippets, 
graciously hosted by RAnn 

I published  new content each day this week,
 but there are really only  
a  couple  of my posts which are suitable for link up
 with RAnn's Catholic Carnival and so, here goes:


Vintage Spring divider
I guess under RAnn's  guidelines, this one falls into the "cute Catholic kids"
category, as it is not "Catholic-related!"

My son demonstrates  fun, easy kid crafts and 
includes a 'how to' visit when he guest posted 
this week in part 1 of:

Vintage Spring divider

Five Minute Friday: "Fall"
The rhythm of our days and my kids "growing up."


Vintage Spring divider

Journey Toward the Sacraments
is my memoir Monday reflection 

Vintage Spring divider

Because I've been so blessed in my blogging journey thus far, 
I'm celebrating my readers here, in
my blogoversary giveaway.
One lucky reader will win a cache of fun summer-y goodies, 
plus a 7-11 gift card and 
the brand new and amazing Catholic Baby Name Book
!!!

Vintage Spring divider

Friends, thank you for clicking over to visit my corner of the web today!
Please don't forget to click here to  see if you'd like to 
enter my giveaway!


Thank you, RAnn, for hosting!
Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.