Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunday Snippets: Carnival of Catholic Posts ~ 6/16/13

Welcome, friends, to my spot on the web!
Thank you so much for stopping in today!



Time once again 
for Sunday Snippets, 
graciously hosted by RAnn 

Vintage Spring divider
I guess under RAnn's  guidelines, these
fall into the "cute Catholic kids"
category:

my son guest posts again with another step bystep
"how to" video.
Go check it out!

He had a ball making the videos!
 Here;s one of his creations~~


 Vintage Spring divider
Also for the "cute Catholic Kids" category~~


(baseball diamonds ~ ha!!! )

 Vintage Spring divider
Posts which honor Dads this week~

 I wrote, for my Memoir Monday piece,
 about the role of
 Dads and their encouragement and quiet support in

Vintage Spring divider 

And,
a few photos for the

Vintage Spring divider 

Now, this post is not  Catholic, nor does it have any  cute kids.
BUT, it's a "how-to" for  
easy peasy and festive cupcakes.
It definitely dresses up a table.
I'd love to share it with you
because it's so simple and celebratory!

Vintage Spring divider 
Thanks friends for clicking over.
Please head to RAnn's for other Catholic Carnival posts!

Have a wonderful day with your Dads, husbands, sons, brothers and friends
on this Father's Day 2013!

Until next time,

~Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.