Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Snippets: A Catholic Carnival 6/2/13

Welcome, friends, to my spot on the web!


Thank you so much for stopping in today!

Time for Sunday Snippets, 
graciously hosted by RAnn 

A couple  of my posts this week are suitable for link up
 with RAnn's Catholic Carnival and so, here goes:

Vintage Spring divider

Celebrate a Special Person:
Create a Birthday Tree

Vintage Spring divider

I received some exciting news!
in the Family Journal category~
My post:

Vintage Spring divider

Have a  lovely day, friends and thank you for visiting!
Please click over to RAnn's!

 Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you on the Monday Mingle blog hop. We're your newest Pinterest and Twitter followers. I'm really looking forward to read more from you!

    We co-host a linky party on Saturdays called Share It Saturday and would love if you joined us! http://www.sugaraunts.com/2013/06/share-it-saturday-22-and-our-week-in.html
    Hope to see you there!

    Colleen at Sugar Aunts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment!! I am so happy you took the time to stop by and I look fwd to linking up on Sat!!

      Have a lovely day:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.