Thursday, June 20, 2013

Theme Thursday 6/20/13~ "Water"

Hi there and welcome to my little spot on the web!
 I'm so happy to link up today with 
for her super fun blog hop,


My  memories around "water,"
were sparked by 
Cari's theme for this week
and so...
here goes:

Summer 2008
summer 2012



"Our" lake,
which I write about here  in
Lengthening Shadows.






Hiking on a glacier,
Glacier Nat'l Park.
I wrote a reflection here, called
Glacial Peaks.
Summer 2012



The Pacific for the very first time.
Ruby Beach, WA in
Olympic Nat'l Park
July 2012






The LI Sound
Spring 2013
CT in the distance, to the right/north




Our pool,
which we've since ripped out.
Too much work/expense....
Summer 2009



Thanks, friends, for stopping in!
Please click over to Carit's for more TT photos 
and if you're a blogger, join in the fun!



Have a  lovely day, friends and thank you for visiting!

 Until next time,

~Chris

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! We spend most of our summer days at my father in law's pool. We love the water too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique!!
      Such great memories of summers in our backyard pool too!!

      Thanks for stopping in!!

      Delete
  2. This post is giving me the travel bug. I need to get out and explore some beautiful, natural swimming holes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jennifer, for stopping in!!
      Love that travel bug!

      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the adventures and places you have been! Enjoy our week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.