Sunday, July 28, 2013

Looking For a Little Mid Summer Homeschool Inspiration?


Well, sure you are!
What if there was one resource, one blog post
that contained practical, yet inspirational tips and links?
What if there was one place to click to for answers to your curriculum questions 
as well as scheduling, set-up and organizational tips 
for your day, 
your week, 
your school year?
There is! 
Have I got an amazing post for you!

Katie, the crazy-busy sweetheart of a blogger
over at Paradise Praises
has compiled  a thorough and comprehensive array of links for 
YOU and ME.
Homeschooling Mommies everywhere will be  
pinning it
and rereading,
 rereading,
 rereading.

Here it is:

So head on over for tips, practical advice, curriculum wisdom and'general inspiration for when your homeschool day is not, well....
smooth.

This September, we begin our ninth year ( ! ) of homeschooling.
I guess one might say I'm a veteran homeschooler?
Yet, I feel as if I  still have much to learn...
I'm always learning from those with whom I am blessed to walk this journey,.
I  just so enjoyed perusing the links at Katie's blog and was quite enlightened.


And here's pretty cool news:
A few of my posts are featured over there too~~~ 
WooHoo!


My...

Timmy's take on "Sunflowers"




Kev, as Hamlet



Timmy's artwork

and...
my post on not letting the crazy get to you on those crazy days.....
 remembering The Reason why we serve in this vocation of motherhood/homeschooling.


And, me, a "Leading Homeschool Blogger?"
 Listed among some of my fave, rock star fun and sage bloggers whose posts light up my inbox?
Whose posts I click to with lightening speed ?
Well. wow.
That just about made my day, Katie!
Thank you.

So, please, friends, get yourselves over to Katie's blog,
for t-o-n-s of amazing homeschool info and tips.
You'll find your fave bloggers and
 you might possibly meet a few new friends as well!


Please stop over to my online mega book sale...
Curriculum, teacher resources, kid lit from preschool to middle school....
ongoing throughout August 2013...

Also, if you enjoyed this post, 
please subscribe so that we can stay in touch regularly.
You'll receive posts by email on a daily basis 
(if  new content is published that day.)
I'd love to stay in touch with you regularly.
Just scroll to the top left sidebar and type in your email address.


Have a  lovely day, friends and thank you for visiting!
I'll be back tomorrow with a sweet, berry  recipe that my Timmy made, 
which is perfect for a mid summer dessert!
It's called Berried Treasure and you don't want to miss it!
Until then,

~Chris




8 comments:

  1. Chris,

    "Homeschooling Mommies everywhere will be
    pinning it" I'm not on Pinterest but I've recently realised what a wonderful tool it is for collecting together links of useful resources. Off to Katie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue,
      I know you'll enjoy the post!
      Thanks for stopping in, friend!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the recognition! Sounds like you do some amazing projects with your kids (lucky children!). Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....thanks Susan....and we do some not so amazing ones too:)

      Take care

      Delete
  3. I'm helping homeschool my granddaughter this year so I really appreciated the link. Thank you for taking the time to post these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela,
      Thanks so much for stopping in and for the kind words!

      Good luck and have fun this year with your granddaughter!

      xoxoxox

      Delete
  4. Chris....what an informative and encouraging post. Thank you for sharing it at WJIM. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Naomi, for stopping in and for your kind words!

      Take care

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Reading your comments makes me a better person! . I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately,I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.

You might also enjoy:

`