Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adirondack Memories: Wordless Wednesday





                                        For more on the Adirondacks ,please click here.

If you'd like to receive posts directly in your inbox, please subscribe!
You simply need to scroll to the top left sidebar and type in your email address.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!
And thank you SO much for spending some time here at my home on the web.

Until next time,

~Chris

I am gratefully linking this post to the WW hops featured on my sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. oh, I love going to the lake..don't get there enough though!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/08/wordlesswednesday-6-months-laterw-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping in!!
    Take care!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen!!
      I always appreciate your visits!

      Delete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I loved jumping into lakes when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda!
      And thank you for visiting!

      Take care!

      Delete
  5. Looks like they are loving this, I bet they loved the swing . we hit the beach this week, your pictures set me off a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in, Claire!
      Happy the kids are having fun!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.