Friday, August 2, 2013

Homeschool Materials/Resources For Sale:Posted Here Tomorrow~

Welcome friends~

I just learned that Jessica, at Shower of Roses,
is hosting her 3rd Annual Curriculum Sale!

I will have a post up tomorrow linking with the  sale,
with many, many of my  items across the curriculum
(from my eight years of homeschooling, yikes~!)

So, please come back to see if there is anything that will fit your curricular plans 
or that may enhance your curriculum.


edited in on Saturday 8/3/13
My mega sale post...
Curriculum, teacher's resources, kid lit
Click on over !
Until then, perhaps clicking over to Jessica's will be helpful as well!
Thanks and enjoy this beautiful day.
See you tomorrow.....


~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.