Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sunday Snippets~ 8/25/13: Of Salt Lake City, Old Growth Pines, Adirondack Memories and Road Trips




Welcome!
I'm gratefully linking with RAnn
 a carnival of Catholic posts.


It's been a while since I've linked to RAnn's hop,
 given our family's summer busy-ness ...
all good. :)
And I am happy to be back, 
joining up and visiting a few of the Sunday Snippets bloggers.

So this Sunday, I've the following posts to share:

...of Salt Lake City and our kids' First Holy Communions





Wrapping ‘Summer Love’ into a New School Year: 















Friends, I also invite you to peruse my "Adirondack Memories" posts, which I blogged during our trip from 8/10 through 8/17.
(If you have time.....)



Back to school shopping?
Please stop over to my online mega book sale...
Curriculum, teacher resources, kid lit from preschool to high school.

If you enjoyed your visit here today and would like to receive email updates when new content is published,
(but no more than once a day)  please subscribe.
1. Simply scroll to the top left sidebar and type your email address.
2. Then check the verification email you'll receive within seconds....you're in!
It will be great to stay in touch regularly!

Thank you so much for visiting and spending some time here 
with me at my home on the web.

Have a lovey weekend!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.