Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sunday Snippets: 8/4/13

Welcome!
I'm gratefully linking with RAnn
 a carnival of Catholic posts.

If you are new here at my blog, 
please stop over to my online mega book sale...
Curriculum, teacher resources, kid lit from preschool to middle school.

There's something for everyone...
I'm joining in  Jessica's 3rd annual curriculum sale and happy to do so!


I've published each day this week, 
but the posts I'm sharing for RAnn's carnival are~~~



and a couple of fun posts around our recent trip:





Thanks, friends, for stopping over!
If you enjoyed your visit today,
 why not subscribe by email 
so that new content can be delivered to
your inbox daily?
I'd love to be able to  stay in touch regularly!
You can scroll to the top of the left sidebar to sign up.

My son set up a cute little verification email
 that you'll enjoy after subscribing!

And don't forget to go check out my sale!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.