Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Huge Thanks to Misty, Susan, Jolene, Claire and the Hearts for Home Hostesses for Featuring My Posts This Week~~~

Welcome, friends and thanks for stopping in!

Just taking a short break from all things
 Treaty of Versailles, polynomials, mixtures, solutions and the like,
 for a shout out to thank some lovely people who took the time to
feature a couple of my blog posts at their link ups ~~~

Misty at Mimi's House  featured my post

 Forever West:

 Caricatures and Street Performers on The Wharf

at her "Field Trip Friday" hop .....

THANK YOU, Misty!




My post, Schoolroom Organization and Schedules: 
was also kindly featured by Susan at Organized 31

Organized 31


and by  the hostesses of the Hearts for Home blog hop.......





(tons more pictures... more than anyone really needs...
<ahem>
over at the post)




Jolene , at Monster's Ed Homeschool Academy
and Claire at Creative Mondays
graciously featured my Back to School Pencil Cake.
How sweet of them!!







Thank you, friends,  for featuring my posts this week!
You definitely made me smile.

Please click over to these hops for some amazing posts.


Thank you, also, friends, for continuously sharing, encouraging
and generally inspiring me on this homeschooling journey!

You are the best.
<hugs>

I appreciate the time you spent here at my little spot on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.

Until next time,


~Chris

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am SO happy for you! Your posts are always awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Lisa!

      You're a sweetheart and I've been so inspired by my blogger friends so thank YOU for being YOU!

      xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Your welcome Chris! And, I am sure my girls will thank you too. They have always wanted to do the caricatures and I always say no. So, next time I am going to say yes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't wait to see pics of the caricatures when you do get them painted!

      Thanks, friend!

      Delete
  3. Chris,

    It looks like a lot of people are finding your posts very inspiring! You have such a friendly nature, I'm not surprised to see you at so many different places all over the blogosphere. Keep writing!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sue. You made my day!

      Well, you too, friend! You have the best combox in the blogospphere!


      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.