Thursday, September 5, 2013

~ All My "Forever West" Travel Posts ~


Hi there, friends~ 
Welcome to my spot on the web!
In organizing a few of my recent pieces, I decided to compile one post with all my 
family's trip memories into one "Forever West" post.
Here are those I've written so far.
Enjoy traveling with us......!











 Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time 
here at my home on the web!
And one more thing:

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just enter your email address here
so we can be in touch regularly!

Enter your email address:



You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Until next time,

~Chris




Post dividers and general cutesies,
courtesy of Shabby Blogs



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, loved reading the geology of SOuthern CA as that is what the kids and I are studying right now:) We are heading out to the southwest pretty soon to look at Native Indians and the spanish. Looks like you did a lot of traveling and exploring our great country. Traveling is so educational and so much fun isn't it:) Glad your family had a fun trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I can't wait to hear all about your trek to the SW~
      Yes, we were gone for some time and had SUCH wonderful experiences!

      Thanks, friend, for stopping in and saying HI!

      Take care!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.