Sunday, September 1, 2013

Still Back-to-School Shopping? I Have a Few Good Book Deals

Welcome
Happy September!
I hope to be back tomorrow with a post on our schoolroom organization,
 which I'm working on now!

In the meantime, if you are still looking to supplement your curriculum, 
I have many resources
still available.

Just click over to my  Mega Sale to see if there is anything that you'd like.
There are resources for the littles through high school....
literature, study aids, teacher resources, etc...

Have a lovey Sunday-of-Labor-Day-Weekend.

Until tomorrow,


~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.