Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Snippets ~ 9/29/13

Hi friends and welcome!
It's been a while since I've linked with RAnn's Carnival of Catholic Posts......
I so enjoy reading the other bloggers' links at RAnn's home on the web!

So here's our week in blogging....







\



 Come on and click over for seven bloggers' contributions.
There are stories, reflections, crafts, a trip to DC for The March,
 a winning Respect Life video 
and more!  





Please head to RAnn's for more Sunday snippets....

Thank you for visiting, friends!
If you enjoyed your visit here today, 
please subscribe to Campfires and Cleats by scrolling to
the box at the top left.
Until next time,

~Chris
Thanks to Shabby blogs for the   dividers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.