Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Theme Thursday: "Out" 9/26/13

I always enjoy linking up at Cari's hop
 and discovering how others interpret the theme for the week...
Just lots of fun....
and we, Moms, do need an occasional, fun diversion, right?

So here's my take on OUT:


AS SOON as the rain stopped, my little man zipped 
from the cabin right OUTside into 'his' lake.
More in this post of Adirondack Memories.
Being 10 and cooped up all day in the cabin,
 even with a box of game-goodies.....
"Sorry" anyone?
...is just no fun.

Thanks for stopping in friends and please click over to Cari's 
for more Theme Thursday posts.

While you're here......
will you take a walk with a few of us Catholic bloggers 
on the topic of "pro-life??"
Nancy coordinated the whole effort, contributed to by several bloggers.
Please click over for stories, reflections, crafts, a trip to DC for The March
 and much more on the prolife topic.


The post is here, along with all the pro life links.
Thank you for visiting, friends!
If you enjoyed your visit here today, 
please subscribe to Campfires and Cleats by scrolling to
the box at the top left.
Until next time,

~Chris
Thanks to Shabby blogs for the   dividers

6 comments:

  1. I love Sorry! But I also love jumping into lakes too. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fin time, Madeleine!
      Thank you so much for stopping over and commenting!

      Delete
  2. My brother almost strangled me over a game of Sorry - apparently a smart-aleck 8 y/o mocking you when she sweeps your pieces off the board was not much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annery
      HILARIOUS!
      Ah those childhood sib rivalry memories!

      Thank you for stopping in!

      Delete
  3. this is a great shot! I always admire the energy of boys. My boys want to be out from the moment they wake up regardless of the lack of sun or cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shot. I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.