Sunday, October 6, 2013

Blog in A Blink 10/7/13






Hi there friends!
I'm linking to a lovely blog showcase at
Equipping Catholic Families,
Monica's awesome blog.
Monica offers freeCatholic activities and crafts as well as 
Catholic training tools and gifts at her blog and her shop.
Please head over to peruse her beautiful offerings
as well as the other Catholic bloggers who've linked at her 
Blog in a Blink hop!




Here at Campfires and Cleats,
I enjoy chronicling our family's homeschooling journey
 as well as photojournalling and writing memoir.

The following are posts from my 
collection of memoir.
I invite you to click over to these posts 
 Also, please read a post or two of those who've linked to my 
ongoing Memoir Monday hop.
(I have not posted a new Memoir Monday in quite awhile,
but at some point in the future, I do have 
plans to get the link up going again.)
If you are a blogger and would like to link a piece of memoir,
you are more than welcome.
I would be honored if you'd do so.
Just please link back here someplace on your blog.
Thanks.





4 comments:

  1. This is great Chris! I loved getting to go back to some of your posts from before we met. I could really see myself in "Full Time: Working for my Father." I found myself nodding and laughing through the whole post!
    With every post I read, I relate to you even more my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much, Candace......how nice of you to click around and spend time reading!

      So happy you came by, friend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for joining my new "Blog in a Blink"! I hope to set one up again in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun joining in and I appreciate your hosting!

      Take care, friend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.