Monday, November 11, 2013

Because of Them, Our County is Great~ Veterans' Day 2013


..and though words are not enough,
on the Veterans' Day, we thank you, .

 is a piece I wrote a while back in memory of my Dad,
who served this country proudly in the Pacific Theater 
during World War II.
Enjoy a trip into the past with me........


......and  as always, thank you,  dear readers, for stopping in. 
I always very much appreciate the time you spend at my blog...
Might I request your support?
I'd be honored by your vote at  The Homeschool Post Blog Awards!!
I've been nominated in two categories.....
and  
Can you please click over in the categories above 
 to click the dot next to my blog name 
and then click the VOTE box below?


Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.