Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Cold" ~ Theme Thursday 11/14/13

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping in for some Theme Thursday fun, 
hosted by Cari at Clan Donaldson!
This week, the theme, COLD,
was reeeeeeeally illustrated in my neck of the woods,
as temps have dropped into the high 30s/low40s,
even during the day!
Wow, none of us are ready for this.
We've been hanging onto summer and seriously,
 still traipsing around in our flip flops!
We even tried to deckschool this week, 
but once the sun moved and left us in shadows, we were done.....
In we moved.

So here goes....
these pics are from the blizzard of February 2013
and while it may look as if we were having a blast, I can
assure you that into our 5th hour of shoveling,
no one was smiling.
As you can see here:

 and here.....




 Literally, five days later we found the 
Hey Let's Go Have Fun in The Snow Mood
and so .........:


Ok, two more things to share with you before you click away for more Theme Thursday fun:
Can I ask you to do me the honor of voting for me in the HS Post Blog Awards? THANK YOU!! It's really simple.  You click over to the links below,  click the little dot to the left of my blog's name, Campfires and Cleats, and then scroll down to click the VOTE box. Done.One can vote once per day per device until November 18th.
Here we go:  My blog was honored by being nomianted in these categories~~~~ 

THANK YOU! 

Lastly, check out my one year blogoversary giveaway! Just in time for Our Lady's feast day in December, you can enter to win one of a dozen scapulars!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
You'll find a really unique activation email that my son
created and added to feedburner!
Go ahead....
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris

And how about these adorable snowman post divider blinkies??
Thank you, Visual Insights, for sharing your creativity!

2 comments:

  1. I love your little snowman dividers. Where do you fin those cute things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking bc I did not realize how small my shout out the company was! Just went to your blog to inform

      Takecare!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.