Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving ~ 2013

...And may it be wonderfully memorable!

I love Norman Rockwell......
Don't you??

I'm blessed to say that I'm thankful for
 many things today..... and every day, really.
But I'm stopping in to thank YOU, readers and friends,
for helping to create a community here that is receptive, warm,
interactive and welcoming!
You've made this past ( almost)one year of blogging
a truly wonderful experience and one which has added
a certain richness to my life.
Thank. You.

Enjoy your day!

And, friends,  if you have not entered my giveaway for one
please do so right here.

Please come back tomorrow for 7 Quick Takes
which detail in one post
 giveaways, deals, 
Cross Catholic's art for the impoverished  
and  advent linky love....
Because I feel like I need to gather all
my recent "preparing for advent, giveaways AND service details" 
in one place to make them more
easily accessible!


Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.