Monday, November 4, 2013

Homeschool Post Blog Award Nominations~ I Would be Blessed By Your Vote~!


THANK YOU to the kind souls who nominated my blog 
in two categories at
The Homeschool Post Blog Awards!

To say that I am honored is an understatement.


May I ask for your support?
Please head over to the links below and then click the little dot above
"Campfires and Cleats" in these categories:


Best Photos Blog

~THANK YOU!~

I would be richly blessed by your vote.
There are so many amazing blogs nominated. 
While there, why not take a moment to get to know a few others who share  their homeschooling journeys through blogging as well!?

And, readers, if you homeschool and you do not blog......
think about starting one up!
It has been a wonderful journey for me;
 I've been blessed with experiences , friendships and
so many  unquantifiables
that I never ever anticipated when I typed in "blogger" 
eleven months ago and got started.

Don't forget~ 
Subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris




4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chris, for the nominations. I know you put a lot into your blog and I am happy you are recognized. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, Allison!

      Much appreciated...and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Proud to support a Catholic Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored that you stopped by my blog, commented and voted....

      Thanks so very much, Matthew...:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.