Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Our 'Burning Bush' ~ Wordless Wednesday




For seventeen years, it's been the symbol of deep Autumn for us.


Thank you for spending some of 
your precious time here at my spot on the web!


While you're here............
I'd be honored by your vote~
 I've been nominated in two categories for 
The 2013 Homeschool Post Blog Awards!!



How exciting is that?
I'd be blessed if you would 
please click over and vote in these categories for me:


&

Best Photos Blog

You can vote once per day, 
 if you're so inclined, until Nov 18.
THANK YOU!

I am honored to be nominated alongside such amazing blogs!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris









4 comments:

  1. I voted! Best of luck, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebekah! Love yours as well...it is SO refreshing!
      I appreciate your visit and your vote!
      Thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures Chris, aww sorry its been a while since I've popped over, grr blogging is hard work sometimes catching up, off to vote now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No apologies! You do a masterful of visitng everyone who links to your parties! It's very impressive!!

      Thank you for clicking over, Claire and for the votes!! Much appreciated!
      Take care

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.