Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Season's End and Hangin' up the Cleats~ Wordless Wednesday

...to be taken out again in March for opening day of baseball...













Friends, may I ask for your support for Campfires and Cleats?
My blog was honored by being nominated in  two categories at 
 The Homeschool Post Blog Awards!!
I'd be honored by your votes! 
Voting continues until 11:59 PM,  November 18.

Can you please visit  the categories below?
 To vote,  click the dot next to my blog's name 
and then click the VOTE box at the page bottom?


and  


THANK YOU!
Your support is valued very highly.

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email regarding the Crew. I didn't want you to miss it or have it land in your spam folder. If you did not receive it, please do shoot me an email and I will send it out again.

    Warmly,

    Kate Kessler
    Schoolhouse Review Crew
    Product Reviews Director
    kkessler@thehomeschoolmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kate!

      Have a lovely day:)

      Delete
  2. Aww great pictures,whoo stopping by again to vote, good luck Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visit and the votes, Claire:)
      So so appreciated!!

      xoxoxoxo


      Delete
  3. +2 more votes & also 1 for On the Fence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Jess!
      So kind of you....

      thanks for stopping over to visit! Have a great day.

      Delete
  4. Awww great pics. He's a cute kid. And I'll head over and vote for you now.

    Thanks for stopping by Moving Through Life for Wordless Wednesday. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathy, for taking the time to stop by from your link up AND for the votes....you're SO sweet!

      Take care.:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.