Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Snippets 11/10/13~ November Feast days, Preparing for Advent & Catholic Nominees at the Homeschool Post Blog Awards!



Welcome!
It's been a while since I've linked to RAnn's Sunday Snippets Carnival
 with a few of my Catholic-related posts from the past week.
I'm so happy to be back, linking up again and I truly encourage you to visit RAnn's blog
for more Catholic posts!

Here goes:
My recent posts~~~

Journal/Catholic Woman's Almanac 11/2/13~ 
Halloween Fun, Candy Graphing, A Study of E.E. Cummings and More


Plus
Everything You Need to Start Your Own!


I Would be Blessed By Your Vote~!


 Wordless Wednesday










Friends, may I remind you to vote Catholic in the
 2013 Homeschool Post Blog Awards??
Many Catholic bloggers are nominated. 
The post which details all of the categories, including links for voting is here.
Personally, I'd be honored by your vote in the two categories
 in which I was thrilled to have been nominated:

May I ask for your support?
Please head over to the links below and then click the little dot above
"Campfires and Cleats" in these categories:


And then scroll to the VOTE box to submit your vote.

~THANK YOU!~

Thank you for spending some of 
your precious time here at my spot on the web!

 Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.