Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Very Merry Scrapbook 2013~ Scenes from Thanksgiving through Birthday, Advent and Christmas~


Hi there and welcome!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas,
memorable, fun and blessed.
I know Santa was good to you because ...
I have the best blog readers ever!
You are simply great.
While I blogged much in December, I didn't "scrapbook"
a few events......
So here, for my own organization and enjoyment and
for your perusal, if you'd like, 
are a few glimpses..... ~~~


~Thanksgiving Day~

 Best mashed potatoes ever. 
Really, really....









The boy's own apple crisp!
Yummy!

~Santa Parade
on Thanksgiving Weekend~









~Advent tradition~
Jesse tree,
advent wreath
 and setting up the manger:









 

~The boys' Christmas concert~
LI Homeschool Orchestra
Nursing home concert:



Family concert~







 ...and on the way home, this awesome house decorated for Christmas~
 A special boy turns 11, breakfasts at IHOP, visits his favorite
local seaside town, gets amazing gifts,
 including a van Gogh, scored at a garage sale and wears a 
wacky balloon hat he made himself





































~Wrapping~




Our parish's newest "master" altar server~~~
So proud of my boy!



~Decorating the Tree~








Christmas Goodie Concocting!
Gingerbread Houses,
Chocloate Pretzels and Cookies~









~Christmas Eve~



 Tracking Santa!!


Hanging stockings and leaving goodies
for Santa and ....



...his team~


 
Christmas morn.......






 A stuffed "monster" that my boy made for me, book suggestion by 





 So excited to give a gift to his aunt!!

Leftover ham at midnight!


Hope you know how happy I am to share with you.....
See you here again soon...
 MERRY  ( day after) CHRISTMAS!!

Thank you for stopping in!
As always, I appreciate the precious 
 time you've spent here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!


Oh, IF you have any upcoming shopping to do at amazon this season,
would you consider clicking through my link?
Here it is:

In this way, I will receive a small portion of credit.
If YOU are an amazon affiliate, please send me
your link and I will  be happy to do the same by shopping through your url!
THANK YOU!


Until next time,

~Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.