Sunday, December 15, 2013

How Can My Baby Be 11? A Photojournal of Smiles Throughout His Birthdays


Hi friends and welcome!
Thanks for stopping in for my son's birthday post!
I wish you could all come over later for cake too!!
Eleven years ago today, my sweetheart was born...
well, not quite at this hour....
not til 10:20 PM.....!
For his birthday, I thought I'd share 
a photojournal of his 11  birthday shots
and
one descriptive word per year.~



~1~
Curious


 ~2~
Happy

 ~3~
Adventurous

 ~4~
Creative


 ~5~
Musical



 ~6~
Generous





~7~
Appreciative



~8~
Classic



~9~
Perseverant


~10~
Trustworthy


~11~
Loyal

Yup, that's his 11th birthday  Dalek cake!

We have some more celebrating to do tonight with our cutie,
but I wanted to come by and share these memories.
These photos (and other decorative items) adorn his birthday tree, too!
Shown here......~

If you missed his series on "Shaping Rocket Balloons,"
as a guest post-er here on my blog, 
which was tons of fun for him to do
'and actually, wildly popular here on the blog...
here is part one of his video how-to series:
 Friends, as always, I thank you for the precious time 
you've spent here at my blog.

Please visit tomorrow for the beginning of the
O Antiphon days and some easy tips to celebrate!

Don't forget to sign up to receive Campfires and Cleats by email
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!
You might also like to join us on Facebook.
Oh, and IF you are shopping at amazon this Christmas season,
would you consider clicking through my link?
Here it is:

In this way, I will receive a tiny portion of the purchase.
If YOU are an amazon affiliate, please send me
your link and I will do the same!
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris


12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son! I love all the photos and words. What a wonderful idea to preserve the memories. You are so creative. That dalek cake is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sue.......you're so kind, friend!

      ALways love your visits.:)

      "See" you soon.

      Delete
  2. What wonderful photos! Happy Birthday to your sweet young man and may God bless him always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa!

      Love your bday wishes for him...so sweet!

      Thanks for the visit as well.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to your very handsome son!

    It's great to see you again on my WW linky. Welcome back and have a very merry Christmas!

    Melissa
    A Room for Two with a View

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Melissa, for the kind words!!

      Merry Chrsitmas to you as well!
      Thanks for the visit...

      Delete
  4. How adorable your son's birthday pics are! I think #8 is my favorite. When my daughter turned 18, I posted all 18 birthday pics on her facebook. Her friends got a kick out of it. Not too sure she did :)... I also wanted to let you know I bought a ring for my daughter a few days ago through your amazon link. Thanks so much for using mine! I will definitely be buying more in the future and will use your link again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candace!
      So appreciate your visit and your kind words!

      Thanks, too, for the amazon affiliate usage! You're so sweet...

      Delete
  5. Aww lovely post and pictures, wow he has not changed much just got bigger :) Thanks so much for linking up this year Chris, love to stop by :)

    Merry Christmas ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Claire, for topping over!
      What a pleasure it's been to meet you through the blogosphere...my friend across The Pond!

      Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  6. Chris, I thought of you on the day you were celebrating your son's special day as we were celebrating ours over here. We had to put off part of his birthday celebration, which we are doing tonight. The partying never ends this time of year, it seems. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It's all good though, right? Your son is adorable and seems like such a honey. Blessed you are! And he in turn to have such a wonderfully devoted mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Rox! Too bad there are just so many miles between us; we could bring the celebrations together! How great that would be.

      Happy bday again to your little guy and thanks friend, for stopping in!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.