Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sunday Snippets~ Roof Surfing and Advent, Cross Catholic's Art Linky and 3 Reasons I Love Advent 12/8/13

Hi and welcome for Sunday Snippets!
I'm happy to link with RAnn and the crew of bloggers who
parade their posts that are Catholic-related!
Thank you for stopping by.
After you enjoy perusing mine, please head to RAnn's for more!
And please come back tomorrow to link your
little ones' art to our
Art of Giving linky!
It begins December 9 and runs til Dec 31.
WHAT???
You don't know what about this parade of artwork??
Then click here right away to get'the details on Cross Catholic's
work to feed the poor of Honduras
and how you and your kids
can help easily!!
I hope we see you at the link up!!


The rest of my posts from the week ~~~

What Garlic Knots, Roof Surfing and the
Beach Boys Have to Do with Advent




The Art of Giving:
Part 1~
How we can all help
Cross Catholic




The Art of Giving:
Part 2
Parade of Artwork AND
Get Ready to Link Your Kids' Art!



3 Reasons I Love Advent 

3 Reasons Advent


Scapular Giveaway Winners Announced




Friends, thanks for stopping over!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly!
Oh, and IF you are shopping at amazon this Christmas season,
would you consider clicking through my link?
Here it is:

In this way, I will receive a teeny tiny portion of the purchase.
If YOU are an amazon affiliate, please send me
your link and I will do the same!
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

1 comment:

  1. Chris, I came over from another blog after seeing your comment on the Coffee Corner Santa. I had trouble with no emails being sent to alert readers of new posts. I spent hours trying to get straight answers and wrote a post about how to fix the problem:
    http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com/2013/11/what-feedburner-limit.html
    I hope it helps you. I guarantee it is simple! Also, I am not a bot, but a real person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.