Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Art of Giving Part 3 ~ Share Your Cross Catholic Art (w/Linky! )

Hi there and welcome back to the third in the series
on Cross Catholic's work to feed the poor of Honduras 
through their very special initiative,
"The Art of Giving."



 Cross Catholic Outreach works tirelessly to feed 
impoverished children and families in 
El Progreso, Honduras at the Prince of Peace Nutrition Center. 
If you missed the first two parts which detail the 
work of this amazing charity, here you go:
How We Can All Easily Combine Art and Service

Parade of Artwork

It's your turn to link your kids' artwork!
You can link up between now and Dec 31st.
Please do so at the linky below.



I have to offer many thanks to several individuals:
*Cross Catholic for the honor of blogging for them and their 
selfless efforts to help our impoverished brothers and sisters.

* Jenn of Catholic Inspired for orchestrated the team's blogging efforts

**All of my readers, for your kind support during this two week
donation period.

May God bless you for your efforts.


Friends, as always,  thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time her at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.

I'd love to stay in touch regularly!

Until next time,

~Chris



5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Chris!! You have been a such a huge help to spread the word about this event! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer~
      Thank YOU for the opportunity, friend!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool thing you all are doing Chris! I love the mix of art, kids, and giving- awesome combination! I hope you raise lots of money for this worthy cause. Also wanted to let you know I got this in my email :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, the art work is so cute and for an important cause. It's wonderful that you're teaching your children about charity. You're a good mama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noreen!
      I appreciate your visit and you VERY kind words!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.