Monday, February 10, 2014

Hoops! Project Snapshot Monday ~ 2/10/14

Welcome!
I'm joining Pam today at Everyday Snapshots for her weekly linky!
Project Snapshot is a place within our blogs to capture and record a moment
 of the past week,
 with family,
big or small,
 with or without words
which we do not want to forget..........
In time, these will compile into many memories to 
be shared and reflected upon.



 ~ Team picture day~

and this is juuuuuuuuuust before the ball is sunk!
My little man is really getting his game on this season!
He's defending amazingly....sheesh, 
not the tallest on the team by a long shot,
but boy does he get between his opponent and the basket!
And this Saturday?
Scored three baskets!
WooHoo


 Team picture!
~Hubby coaches both teams~
My older boy----
Not scoring much, but certainly stopping the opposing team from scoring!
He defends in his own personal
"get in the opponent's face" way.
LOL

Friends, as always,  thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!
While you're visiting, please click over to my giveaway!
I was privileged to attend a screening for a movie to be released in May,
 Moms' Night Out, and I really would love to spread the word
about this unique Christian based movie!
Please enter to win a movie swag bag full of goodies for you to enjoy
and to share with your church or ministry group!
Good luck!

Don't forget to visit Pam for more
Everyday Snaps!
Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

Thanks to Better Blogs for the sparkly, cool fun post dividers!

2 comments:

  1. We are just finishing basketball season. Isn't it wonderful how much they grow during a season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Improvements are awesome! Ball handling, but also, working as a team, you know?

    Lots of fun...

    Thank you, Pam, for hosting...I lovely the PMSnapsots hop!

    Thanks for your visit, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.