Thursday, February 6, 2014

Theme Thursday : "Church Windows!" 2/6/14


Hi there friends and welcome!
I'm happy to stop in super quickly
and link up with Cari's band of 
Theme Thursday bloggers
for this week's "Church Windows!"

How could I pass up an opportunity to share these awesome pictures,
all  ( except this first one) 
taken by my son at The March,
of the gorgeous windows of The Basilica?







The Basilica  was crowded...not only with sheer numbers, but with
an amazing energy  and a  desire and ambition to
tell the world of an evil which is to be stopped.
That we will  take back a respect for life in this culture of death.

More on The March here, in which we protested 
with close to 700,000 others,
the legal holocaust.


Also....in tech news:
Have you heard about Catholic Relief Services brand new app,
Operation Rice Bowl?
I am honored to be blogging for this amazing humanitarian
 organization and  I know you'll really enjoy CRS's
latest endeavor.

Friends, as always,  thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!
Please join Cari for more TT fun!
Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.