Saturday, March 1, 2014

Does Your Child Have the Gift of Dyslexia? Here are 40 apps for Kids Who Struggle with Reading Disabilities~~

Hi there friends and welcome!
Can you believe March is upon us?
Psssttt..Can I confess to you
that although I've already shared 
a round up of our family's
our. tree. is. still. up.
I admit to closing the blinds when it's lit
so  the neighbors don't
think we've lost it.
As if homeschooling alone  in this very mainstream community
 isn't  tip-off enough to that fact!
We do have our Lenten "decor" as well as books
at the ready to begin celebrating the season on Wednesday...
So, let's see if we can manage to
un deck the halls and get the plastic
red and green crates away by then!
I'll be back with an update!
And by the way, please do stop back with your Lenten 
posts between Monday 3/3 and Monday 3/10.
Catholic Bloggers' Network
 is featuring the annual Keep Love in Lent carnival!
 I'm honored to be one of five bloggers!
Please add your link right here beginning Monday!
So today, friends,
 I'm stopping in to share with you this amazing list~~
I was fortunate enough to stumble upon these 40+
apps designed with reading disabled kids in mind 
and although this disability has gifted him with
quite a divergent way of thinking as well as a very  strong
auditory modality, practically speaking,
intervention and hard work are everyday necessities.

Surprisingly, we do not have any hand held
devices save for an older iPod;
 so I am hoping to peruse the list and 
find an app which is compatible.
In the past, for Dyslexia Awareness Month,
I wrote a series which includes a 
as well as this post which details
If you live and love a dyslexic child, perhaps there are
info or resources within that may prove fruitful.
I do hope you find it beneficial,
if you've been looking for something
 like this for your own children....
Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

If you've not yet entered my giveaway for
any Lilla Rose hair clip $16 and under,
why not?! Go do that right now and good luck!
It's super easy  and quick!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

Thanks to Plumrose Lane for the lovely post dividers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great resource, Chris. I know absoultely ZERO about Dyslexia. What a great round-up of apps!

    Thanks so much for linking this post up with us last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.