Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Crocus and Rose ~ WW 4/2/14


Welcome, friends!



Spring's in the air~!
I only wish I also snapped a shot of my crocuses on 
Monday popping out of 
6 inches of snow!

Lovely roses, too, given me by my sister for my birthday this weekend~


Friends, as always,  
thank you for stopping over and 
spending some of your precious time here at my home on the web!

Don't forget to subscribe to Campfires and Cleats
 by scrolling to the subscribe button at the  top left sidebar.
I'd love to stay in touch regularly.

Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Chris,

    I love the colour of the crocuses. They look so beautiful sitting in a line. Such a lovely photo. Spring is arriving! Not for us of course. We still have lots of flowers around here but the leaves of our trees are changing colour. Not all the trees though. The bush is always green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue
      Always in awe of the opposite season by you! Well, hopefully this week we saw the last of our shovels for, oh, 10 months or so!!
      It is quite lovely seeing everything come back to life!

      Thanks, friend, for your visit! I'm looking forward to "C" in the blogging challenge today!

      xoxoxoxoxo
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.